How Could it Happen? — Kevin Perine

mrhsOn July 7, 1995 Kevin Perine was performing one his responsibilities as the custodian of Monmouth Regional School in Monmouth, New Jersey. As he tried to repair a lighting fixture, he was electrocuted by old wiring.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s